Shipping and Delivery
Your order is dispatched within 24 hours after your payment is cleared in our account. When applicable, your order will include additional shipping and handling fees that will be added to your order total. Your order might also qualify for free shipping. All these are automatically calculated on checkout for your convenience.
We ship worldwide from our warehouse in Aberdeen, UK (for wallpaper orders) and Jakarta, Indonesia (for stationery, accessories and fabric orders). Depending on how much it weighs and on your shipping address, your order will go by Royal Mail second class or standard parcel. If another shipping method is requested, additional charges may apply. Delivery time will vary depending on your shipping address.
Returns and Exchange
If the product(s) sent to you does not meet your expectations, LINOLUNA will exchange or refund your order within 7 (seven) business days of receipt, in accordance with the following:
- Returned product(s) must be in original condition, unwashed, unused and accompanied by the original LINOLUNA sales receipt.
- All shipping fees will be borne by you, including the initial and the return shipping costs.
- Initial shipping costs will be subtracted from refund total.
- Please notify us before attempting a return. Unsolicited returns will not be accepted.
- Used merchandise will not be accepted for return or exchange.
If you need to make a return or exchange, please contact us within 7 (business) days of the delivery of your purchase. Once we have confirmed your eligibility for return or exchange, we will explain the return and exchange procedure including the postal address where you can send the products to.
All purchases of sale products are final. No returns or exchanges will be honoured for sale products.
Irregularities on printed textiles are not considered defectiveness as they are the nature of the products. Products may show differences in colour or texture that do not necessarily indicate defectiveness. Such differences are inherent in the manufacturing of hand-made products. In fact, these minor distinctions make your purchase unique.